Thursday, November 22, 2007

Good-bye...again


So, I left Salt Lake City on Sunday morning with my mom, my car, and everything I could manage to cram into my car(a surprisingly large amount). I have to say that the whole experience of leaving again has left me a bit melancholy.... I really love Salt Lake, and all the people that come with the place. I've been thinking a lot about my sis, and the people that I live with from my church, Kurt and Liz. I miss them. I know that I probably won't live with Kurt and Liz again...and so it just means my life has turned another page, and I don't feel like I was prepared for that realization when it came. At the same time, I knew for awhile that my life was going to change soon, and that I couldn't live there forever. So yeah...things change, and I know it's a good thing, but transitions have always been kinda tough for me.
I know that God brought Kurt and Liz into my life at a time when I really needed that feeling of safety and security. Also, they've been amazing role-models /mentors in my life...I guess you could say Kurt and Liz have been like my spiritual parents. I love them dearly, and have been truly blessed by them. God sees so far beyond me....I know that's a bit obvious, but when I'm hit with that truth through personal experience, it becomes so much richer and more powerful.
Love you all,
Abby

No comments: